Heathy Kid food...Again
You can tell this topic has been on my mind a lot by the number of posts I've made lately about it. This idea was given to me by a friend - she suggested to me a book that she loves Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfield:
I haven't read the book, but Oprah did a show a while back (which I didn't watch) but there is a website about it that I found. You can find some of the recipes from the book on there and a lot of good ideas about adding pureed vegetables into your kid's food.
http://www.oprah.com/article/health/nutrition/about_book/1
I'm still deciding whether I'm going to buy the book or not. I do a lot of what she talks about already in my own cooking so I don't know if it would be worthwhile or not. Have you read the book? What do you think about it?
About the Author
Write admin description here..
Get Updates
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Share This Post
Related posts